Two General Questions

Hey,

I'm just wondering where I go to see the average age of my first team squad and if a player hasn't settled into the area very well, how can I give him some time off.

It's not in the player interaction menu either so any help is appreciated

Thanks guys :)

If you click on the player you will have an 'Allow leave of absence' option in the bottom left hand corner.

Only appears if the player is homesick etc

My player hasn't settled in the area. It is official as it's been mentioned in the press and he now has the situation icon next to his name. Yet I can't find this option anywhere...

In my first season I won the league cup (Man City by the way) and the league. I had 100 points :) Only three points above Arsenal though.

So I've done the double.

However in the space of one week, I was knocked out of the semi final of the F.A cup by Arsenal and the quarter final of the UEFA cup by AC Milan. So not all good:P

Anyway the point being, that after a good season, the little brazilian has now informed me that he's settled into the area.

Is this the only way to help the situation? Can comeone from SI confirm whether or not there is an option to send players away?

Thanks

Can anybody from SI, because it seems no one else knows this, tell us if there is any way at all to send a player on a leave ????

ps.

Anyway the point being, that after a good season, the little brazilian has now informed me that he's settled into the area.

The reason it happened seams to be very simple. Robinho got "absence of leave" automaticly, when the whole team went on holidays after the season.

I can do this all year long you know, 24/7, untill I get a response.

I'm not trying to be "pain in the ass", but I think I'm right to demand an answer here from some valid SI source.

If the option was "misplaced" or was "killed in the action" or just forgotten, it should be fixed in next patch, but maybe it is somewhere, so... that's why I'm asking.

if a player hasn't settled into the area very well, how can I give him some time off.

He has low 'adaptability' (hidden attribute). He doesn't want a holiday. Your options are:

i) send him out on loan (probably best option)

ii) sell him

iii) buy a coach or player from his home country so he has someone to talk to.

iv) fix him up with a tutor from his home country if you have one available.

v) use an editor to increase his adaptability ;)

He has low 'adaptability' (hidden attribute). He doesn't want a holiday. Your options are:

That is pretty logical, if I can be honest.

Unfortunetly I can't check it now, as I have 24th July bug on this save, so have to wait untill the SI will fix it up, change it in editor, and see what happenes.

However as I've said, it can be a right answer, although I've checked both my players who were unsetled, and they had 10 adaptability rating. So unless the scale changed from 1-20, to 10-20, this rating is in the middle of the scale, and going with this logic, they should be able to go on leave.

cheers, and thanks for the answer

Archived