Where is editor?

ive tried locating the fm2009 folder, but there is no link whatsoever to editor, ive installed through steam, would this be a problem? also when i start up football manager, i have to do so therough steam, there is no fm icon on the desktop to open the game like normal

ive tried locating the fm2009 folder, but there is no link whatsoever to editor, ive installed through steam, would this be a problem? also when i start up football manager, i have to do so therough steam, there is no fm icon on the desktop to open the game like normal

through steam follow this path

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

when you first explained where it was, i dragged the icons into the desktop so i could open it through that, then when u said to open it manually.. which i figured you meant just open it from the folder i went to following ur directions. it was not there no more as i dragged it onto the desktop, have i lost this now or?

when you first explained where it was, i dragged the icons into the desktop so i could open it through that, then when u said to open it manually.. which i figured you meant just open it from the folder i went to following ur directions. it was not there no more as i dragged it onto the desktop, have i lost this now or?

Harris. No you have not lost it, if you dragged it back in its fine.

Remember, do not drag the files out. Make a shortcut (right click, create shortcut).

Then drag the shortcut on desktop.

don't drag the actual file, put it back in the data editor folder, then right click and create a shortcut of that icon and drag that to your desktop. just so you dont have to go all the way to use your data editor, if you might use it often its easier to create a shortcut

• 11 months later...

Archived