Is it better to install via STEAM or UNILOC? plz answer quick

i have steam on my pc. don't use it. i like the sound of autoupdates but i'm confused by the only 5 PC rule. like what if i reformat or some shiz or summat.

thx neway for opinions. btw i dont have the quickest pc (2ghz, 2GB RAM) if thats makes any difference.

• 1 month later...

Nope.

You don't download anything. Once you start the installation process of the game, as it's installing, it'll ask you how you want to activate your game; Steam or Uniloc. You select Uniloc, and that's it.

Once the game has installed, run the game like you normally would by double-clicking on the FM 09 icon, and it'll ask you for your product code. Enter it, and voala. You're good to go.

Nope.

You don't download anything. Once you start the installation process of the game, as it's installing, it'll ask you how you want to activate your game; Steam or Uniloc. You select Uniloc, and that's it.

Once the game has installed, run the game like you normally would by double-clicking on the FM 09 icon, and it'll ask you for your product code. Enter it, and voala. You're good to go.

Okay, but when i have installed it, i play the game, however when i quit, there is no icon on the desktop....?? why is this?

If I'm not mistaken, the game should automatically make a shortcut icon to your desktop. If that's not the case, make one.

Simply go into your installation directory (ex. C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM 2009) and when you locate the FM09.exe file in that folder, right click on it and select "Send To" then "Desktop (create shortcut)". As it suggests, it'll place a shortcut on your desktop so you can easily access the game.

Archived