Infuriating change to Spanish 'B' teams...

Alrighty, long time since I posted in here as I'm not one to complain about much but this is something that is really getting in the way of my enjoyment.

In previous versions of FM, in la liga when managing a top side, I could get assistant reports of all my players in the B team. For FM09, this has now been changed and I now have to promote/demote the B players to my Senior/U19 squad to be able to get the reports. This is just a massive pain when there are about 30 players in your B team that you want to evaluate and I can see why it might have been enforced as the B teams are like separate entities [do the senior teams staff not manage them aswell?] but surely I could theoretically send my assistant to view the squad and give me back reports. So yeah, I'd like to be able to view my B-team screen with the assistant reports option.

It is a pain, isn't it, i now have to fiddle about and lower their self esteem, just to see whether or not they are a two or three star player. Hopefully it will be fixed in the patch, but i won't be getting my hopes up.

That's a very good point.

Its actually something I'd been thinking about with standard loan players, especially to a feeder club of mine. It would be a great little addition to be able to get "training reports" and coach reports from the manager of that club. In other words - imagine I picked up the phone and called Scott Fisher, the manager of my League Two club who has Johnnie Wonderkid in on loan.

I'd ask him questions about how the kid was settling in, how he's training, how he's progressing, and how he's playing.

It would be awesome to get that in a bit of a Coach Report style form.

And it should clearly be available on "B" teams, even if its not worth doing elsewhere!

Archived