Is The Game Worth Buying??

I would just like to ask those of you who have bought the game if overall the game is worth buying??

I have played the FM games since the champ manager days but have been dissapointed with the last few releases, not overall just on certain things that make the game too unrealistic to me.

But overall it's usually playable and a decent game, there is nothing better out there, so just an honest answer if you think this is worth a buy or not.

cheers.

wow i appreciate such fast replies.

No I did not play the demo, I usually just buy the game when it is released and over the years I have always been much more than satisfied with it and believed it to be worth every penny.

I understand the need to patch such a game with such a large database so that never bothers me, it's just certain things like how crazy the transfer system got in last years game etc, certain things like that.

On reading this forum there seems to be a mixed response to the game which is why i asked the question.

i played the demo quickly turned it off with all the bugs but had full game pre ordered so went through with it and hoped for the best. i can say honestly with the 1st patch installed this looks like it could be the best fm in a long time im loving the game.

Archived