Hall of Fame,,, Where has my title gone?!

The Hall Of Fame lists me as having 4 Major Trophies and One Minor Cup. Under the Manager bit it says 1 Major Domestic Cup, 1 Domestic Title and 3 European Trophies.

I assume the minor Cup is the FA Cup I won in 2009 but I won the League in 2008 and 2012 and The Champions League in 2010, 2011 and 2012 so that's 5 Major Cups surely?

Under my Manager screen it lists the two Titles and the 3 European Cups so does the Hall of Fame have problems from time to time??

(And all that an the Board are "satisfied"!) icon_rolleyes.gif

The Hall Of Fame lists me as having 4 Major Trophies and One Minor Cup. Under the Manager bit it says 1 Major Domestic Cup, 1 Domestic Title and 3 European Trophies.

I assume the minor Cup is the FA Cup I won in 2009 but I won the League in 2008 and 2012 and The Champions League in 2010, 2011 and 2012 so that's 5 Major Cups surely?

Under my Manager screen it lists the two Titles and the 3 European Cups so does the Hall of Fame have problems from time to time??

(And all that an the Board are "satisfied"!) icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No leagues dont count as cups.

But if you havent finished the season it might not have updated cup winners yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But surely with 2 League Titles and 3 European Cups it should say :

2 Domestic Titles and 3 Uuropean Trophies rather than

1, Major Domestic Cup, 1 Domestic Title and 3 European Cups?

In July of the next season so it should have updated?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But surely with 2 League Titles and 3 European Cups it should say :

2 Domestic Titles and 3 Uuropean Trophies rather than

1, Major Domestic Cup, 1 Domestic Title and 3 European Cups?

In July of the next season so it should have updated?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I'll say again! Lol

But surely with 2 League Titles and 3 European Cups it should say :

2 Domestic Titles and 3 European Trophies rather than

1, Major Domestic Cup, 1 Domestic Title and 3 European Trophies?

In July of the next season so it should have updated?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you moved the save from one computer to another (after winning the first title)?

The hall of fame doesn't move with the file (unless you copy it and do it manually). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aha,, you might have something there, although I changed PC's in February and had won two European Cups by then and they show up on the Hall Of Fame..

I'm baffled!

i have something kinda similar. i have won the fa cup and the league cup. hall of fame says i have won one major domestic trophy.

although, i won the fa cup in the first season and the league cup in the second. the second season has not finished yet, will this effect it

I'm not sure that the hall of fame even works properly. Doesn't seem to have done (for me) since CM4.

In my current game i won the following in order (that would show up on the hall of fame anyway):

Real Madrid: 2 leauge titles, 1 champions leauge

Roma: 1 leauge tile

England: 1 European championship

That's 5 major trophies but in the hall of fame it only lists my achievements as 3 major trophies and 0 minor trophies. It also lists my current club as Real Madrid but i left them for my current club Roma.

As i did win 3 major trophies at Real, the hall of fame seems to have got stuck since i left them. In previous version this also seems to happen when you move clubs...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dave byrd:

I'm not sure that the hall of fame even works properly. Doesn't seem to have done (for me) since CM4.

In my current game i won the following in order (that would show up on the hall of fame anyway):

Real Madrid: 2 leauge titles, 1 champions leauge

Roma: 1 leauge tile

England: 1 European championship

That's 5 major trophies but in the hall of fame it only lists my achievements as 3 major trophies and 0 minor trophies. It also lists my current club as Real Madrid but i left them for my current club Roma.

As i did win 3 major trophies at Real, the hall of fame seems to have got stuck since i left them. In previous version this also seems to happen when you move clubs... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you try switching to continental or worldwide hall of fame? I was looking at my hall of fame list and saw Alex Ferguson had 12 major trophies and 10 minor. Under the details it only accounted for 10 of the major and 6 minors. When I switched to continent view, I saw he switched from ManU to Aberdeen where he proceeded to pick up the rest of his trophies.

Yeah tried that.

Just won the title again with Roma and this time it does list this in the hall of fame. Just seems to have ignored my first title.

When i go to 'worldwide' in the hall if fame it now says '2 teams' for me but just just lists 1 domestic title for Roma whem i have won the leauge twice..

Archived