How do you score your goals

My players get the ball and put it the white square shaped thing that comes with a net! And when they do I run around the room pretending to scream and shouting at my imaginary crowd and winding them up. I then look up into the crowd and give my chairman a thumbs up. I sit back down and realize that while i was celebrating the opposite team have equalized!

All in a days managing!

I'd say 15% from corners, 40% from crosses or started from crosses, 25% from long balls, 30% from one-twos or flicks on starting from center midfield.

You really have to spend time customizing the tactics and balancing your tempo, attacking, defenders pushed up, width, etc. If you are not getting enough with, then change to focused passing on the wings, etc.

I score with all available methods because I keep the entire team balanced.

I usually try to defend and counter the opposite tactics and tweak during matches.

Most of the time this gives me satisfying results and most of my goals come from crosses, one-two's and through balls.

My current team is build around a strong defense and it seems like my approach is paying off this way.

Scoring sometimes is a problem but at least they can keep the other team from scoring more often.

I'm looking forward to the next transfer period, then I will focus on my offensive compartment.

Archived