Wont let me play because i have to keep activating

I got the game last night and have tryed many times now to activate it on my pc. Since my pc hasnt got the net i activated by phone. all is succesfull now to boot up the game. double click on icon and its asks to re insert key. iv tryed deleting the certificate and re-trying many times but still keeps asking for key. even uninstalled it and re-tryed but same happens again.

iv installed on macbook but its uplayable without patch. want to play on pc as ill be able to run 10 leagues quite quickly compared to bout 5 slowly on mac.

can someone at s.i or even someone online that has same problem please help me?

Really becoming a joke. atleast iv only had the game since last night. some people have had it since friday and it still aint working. i think im going to give up on the pc version at the moment and wait for the patch for mac and play it till solution is found. i find it stupid that you dont have to ativate the mac version really makes me hate windows even more!

yeah iv got the right code iv checked it on the net. When i activate threw phone it works i get the whole way threw putting in my 5 16 digit codes and her 8 codes she gives me. i just tryed that link hunbao but it didnt work thanks for trying anyway.

Is their a chance you can link me to the sticky djwilko6 because i dont see it. i dont get any error messages coming up after i have activated it. its just when i try to boot up i get that softanchor product key thing keeps coming up again when iv just activated it.

I got the game last night and have tryed many times now to activate it on my pc. Since my pc hasnt got the net i activated by phone. all is succesfull now to boot up the game. double click on icon and its asks to re insert key. iv tryed deleting the certificate and re-trying many times but still keeps asking for key. even uninstalled it and re-tryed but same happens again.

iv installed on macbook but its uplayable without patch. want to play on pc as ill be able to run 10 leagues quite quickly compared to bout 5 slowly on mac.

can someone at s.i or even someone online that has same problem please help me?

I have the exact same problem as you mate. Its laughable now I know of a couple of people on neoseeker with the exact same problem. I wouldnt mind but it appears as though its the one problem that there at present doesnt have a solution for.

We're looking at this and think we may have identified a bug in the activation code causing this. We're just about to add an amend to the FAQ at the top of the page which may help.

Are you getting a specific error message?

We're looking at this and think we may have identified a bug in the activation code causing this. We're just about to add an amend to the FAQ at the top of the page which may help.

no i dont get a error message just softanchor asking for product key every time i try and boot up. quite annoying especially when im told on the phone my activation has been succesful.

No error message for me says its activated on phone and on the screen as if its all done but then I click to play the game and it pops up the enter your code on the anchor something screen

Archived