Authenticate via Steam or Internet/Phone?

I have bought the boxed version om FM09 from www.thehut.com and it has only arrived today. So I have gone to install it and it asks me if I want to authenticate the game via Steam or Uniloc (if I choose this option I will use internet). So why one is better? Which one is easier?

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply. My one concern about steam is that I hvae heard people complaining about having to sign in everytime they want to play? Whereas on Unicol it states 'Activation service that will only need to be run once each time you install the game'.

Decisions, decisions...

Thanks for the quick reply. My one concern about steam is that I hvae heard people complaining about having to sign in everytime they want to play? Whereas on Unicol it states 'Activation service that will only need to be run once each time you install the game'.

Decisions, decisions...

that is not true, it loads up automatically and you don't notice it. You can create a shortcut to FM from steam and just load that, It loads FM and you dont know steam is there.

that is not true, it loads up automatically and you don't notice it. You can create a shortcut to FM from steam and just load that, It loads FM and you dont know steam is there.

Thanks for the info mate but I think i'm going to go with Unicol.

No decision,

Click the internet option on the SoftAnchor page, enter the key code and you're in!

No need to register with steam, or download anything etc etc

Thanks mate :thup:.

Archived