how do i search for a specific player?

As the title suggests. Ive seen a lot of young players on here, but when i try and search for them,i get no results. Im basically going to the player search option, then customise and entering the players name, i get nothing. Where am i going wrong?

Cheers

Andy

Some players only appear in certain databases. So, if you select only one country, then pretty much all the players from there will be available, but if you select multiple, then only the better known players will be there.

I hope that explains it a bit.

I'm with Ajax, and Ajax has signed Eyong Enoh in august (reallife), so I look in my squad and no Enoh? When I look in the editor he does seems to be in the team, but he is not in the game when i start one. I'm playing in Holland only, no other leagues selected.

BTW: when i put changes.txt on the PSP nothing happens when i start a new game. Any idea how thats possible? I put the file in psp/common/fmh... Thanks

I'm with Ajax, and Ajax has signed Eyong Enoh in august (reallife), so I look in my squad and no Enoh? When I look in the editor he does seems to be in the team, but he is not in the game when i start one. I'm playing in Holland only, no other leagues selected.

BTW: when i put changes.txt on the PSP nothing happens when i start a new game. Any idea how thats possible? I put the file in psp/common/fmh... Thanks

the correct files are:

PSP -> COMMON -> FMH2009

including capitals

so if im after a specific player, fernado couto for example,i just put his name in the search field and away i go? Ive treid looking for sneijder by just doing that and couldnt find him. IVe got myself set up as the english league as my primary league, then have spain, italy and germany as my secondary leagues. where am i going wrong then?

IVe got myself set up as the english league as my primary league, then have spain, italy and germany as my secondary leagues.

Right there! ^^^ As I've said above, only the English Leagues loaded or only the Dutch Leagues loaded and he'll be there! ^^^^^

where am i going wrong then?

Does anybody know how to put one of your squad out on loan?

I can put them on the transfer list or release but can't seem to put them up for a loan move.

Any ideas or help would be fantastic.

ad

Go on the player you want to loan out,go on contract then go to loan status press x.

Go on the player you want to loan out,go on contract then go to loan status press x.

Ok mate I will give it a go not used the PSP game or the console before so just finding my feet!

In the formations screen is it possible to alter the arrows as I know on the P.C version you could?

you can edit the runs by going to tactics/formation/press triangle on the formation you want/press square for the runs on the player you want.x to confirm run.

Great, thanks for the advice really appreciate it will take a look later on!

Strange isn't it? It works for everybody except for me!

But I won't give it up easily and try it again when i'm at home..

Run the editor -> make adjustments -> save as filename changes, sort file: .txt -> load memorystick -> goto PSP/COMMON/FMH2009 -> put the file in -> start new game.

There has to be a moment it will work (hopefully!)

It took me 2 hours yesterday evening, but finally it works!!! Jiihaaa!! All I did is updating the Ajax squad, Created Daley Blind, Darko Bodul, and Eyong Enoh (because he is not in the team when I start one, so had to make him again)

Archived