My concerns..

Here are my concerns thus far..

Loading times are slow..15 seconds to make a sub ie going from match screen to tactics and i am only

playing with commentary.

3d- used for about 10 seconds then went to commentary. No need for it im afraid.

Scouts-awful. Playing as Rangers..sending scouts out to various places..all coming back with no-one at all.

Interested players (going to Rangers) very, very small list..Eg TWO!!! players under 30 in the whole of Serie A

and La Liga are realistic targets. About 10 players over 33 also interested!

Creation of chances to taking them is really bad..It takes 20 chances to get a goal whereas your oppenents need 3 to score twice.

Press conferences..doesnt add anything to the game..too repetitive, too many questions, stupid possible answers.

Buying better playes than you have already never seems to improve performances because unless you somehow come across

a great tactic players wont perform no matter how good they are.

Assistant Manager feedback throughout the match is absolutley terrible..thought i would find this helpful

but its nonsense..

Players taking too many long shots (I have them all on rarely take long shots)

Player A is not playing well..random player every game

Player B's game riddled with mistakes (theres nothing i can do about it though!!)

Player A and B look exhausted (started match 100%..knackered after 60 mins!!)

Training..my biggest gripe. I honestly still cant believe after all these years there is still no correlation or link

between your match tactics and training..There must be a change so that I can set up a formation and a set of tactics

and be able to work on it on the training ground!! Conceding too many goals get the defenders together and work harder in training

..This is how teams in real life become successful..but FM doest link match tactics with training..If this were to be implemented

it would make the game much more realstic and help people who stugle with tactics year in year out.

The training as it is now with just a set of sliders is so terrible and nothing i do helps my players on the pitch where the

benefits should be seen!!

The game is becoming too big with superficial additions with not enought emphasis on the core game issues

Tactics, Match Engine, Transfer system, Scouting and Training.

All these small additions like press conferences do nothing to make the game enjoyable. They become boring so quickly..

sorry for the complaints. I love Fm but issues do need improving.

The Wishlist is for listing ideas for future games. So it would not have been appropriate.

I just want to refute the idea that there is no point in 3D. 3D (and 2D) actually allow you to see your tactics in action. If you only use commentary, all you really have is feedback from your assistant manager.

Archived