Just Wondering?

I used to have a really bad temper while playing FM and i punched my laptop screen. Then one day it broke and i had to pay 100 for a new one. I worked on my anger a lot and don't get as ****ed off as i used to.

Having said that though, that's one of the reasons i quit FML. It really brought out my temper again. Then my G/F would get annoyed. So it was either FML or sex. There's only one winner.

For all you geeks, it's Sex.

Lately I've been throwing empty water bottes at my closet, plastic bottles mind you.

But last year with FM07 I've been smashing a broom against a brick wall until it broke after which I cooled a bit down.

Yes, too many times to count actually...

I get annoyed whenever I conceed no matter what, I don't know why I expect to score 4 every game and not conceed a goal in the entire season but I do, and get infuriated when I conceed. After a couple of foul words pass through my lips I tend to remember its only a few pixels and 1s and 0s being processed n calm down!

Not done anything bad in a long while (after managing Accrington you get used to losing) But one incident sticks in my memory.

About five years ago i was in the semi finals of the Champions League with Southampton against Milan,1-1 at the San Siro and 0-0 at mine, going through on away goals until Milan score in the 88th minute. I picked up my ornamental sword on my windowsill and lobbed it, ending up sticking in Kelly brook's right melon, which happened to be up on my wall on a rather lovely poster.

The sword was pretty blunt apart from the point but the wall was a partition rather than brick. The sight of it eased my pain slightly as it looked pretty cool. (until i realised i had knackered my poster...and my wall)

Originally posted by DietSpam:

I used to have a really bad temper while playing FM and i punched my laptop screen. Then one day it broke and i had to pay 100 for a new one. I worked on my anger a lot and don't get as ****ed off as i used to.

Having said that though, that's one of the reasons i quit FML. It really brought out my temper again. Then my G/F would get annoyed. So it was either FML or sex. There's only one winner.

For all you geeks, it's Sex.

Lol i di exactly the same thing when i conceded an injury time winner in the champions league semi final.

I have also broken a laptop mouse pad and a cd drive by smacking my fist down upon them. Maybe i have a problem, maybe i care too much!!

Archived