Eduardo

Might be, I let him recover for over a month in the reserves, then matched him carefully a few games before I let him start. He usually gets a rating of 5.7 and never scores.

Maybe try criticizing him to the media? It depends on his personality as to the best way to get him to play better.

• 7 months later...

he was rubbish for me in a few saves i had before this one aswell... it just wasnt working so i sold him... and he went on to become world player of the year or european player of the year or something... i forget.. but he was doing the bizz when i sold him (as he had been in previous saves when sold)

eduardo.jpg

..in my save he has scored something like 60 goals in 70 international appearances and is a superstar (of course, i havent got the premier league loaded, so maybe the fact that he is not actually 'playing' per-se helped his recovery?)

• 4 weeks later...

It's probably tactic. Eduardo is a fox in the box, a poacher sort of striker and needs chances to finish off. He doesn't create things himself. Of course he'd be great for the AI with the amount of assists Farebgas gets.

Often after a serious injury some real life players are never quite the same player so I think its reasonable to assume that this has been replicated in the game. I still think its your tactics that need adjusted a bit though. Its just an idea but you could look at his attacking mentality and encourage him to be more attacking if necessary which might help him score more goals.

Archived