3D (hitting the post)

WIB

You have a goal chance where the ball hit the post, and in 3D you see the ball hit the right post and then dribbles along the line and hit the left post and bounces out in the area again. Arghhh.

Nice touch SI! 3D gives a lovely new feeling to the game.

Anyone had one like that where the ball goes in?

I just wish players didn't lose fitness so drastically over the course of matches. That's the one thing that's really bothering me. I can't make tactical substitutions anymore because I always have to haul off some poor exhausted midfielder who clearly enjoys a kebab or too because he sure as hell can't last a whole football match!

I just wish players didn't lose fitness so drastically over the course of matches. That's the one thing that's really bothering me. I can't make tactical substitutions anymore because I always have to haul off some poor exhausted midfielder who clearly enjoys a kebab or too because he sure as hell can't last a whole football match!

Personally I think this is a good touch. If you play players week in week out in a cutthroat league like the Premiership or especially Coca Cola leagues, he isn't going to play 90 minutes at his best every match.

This is why rotation is such a popular tactic in real life.

in my rangers game, saw an awesome little move last night, kris boyd made a run into the box, it got laid to steven davis edge of the area, he did a backheel/flick right into the path of boyds run. boyd missed right enough lol, but still looked absolutely quality! loving the 3d match engine!

I'm still playing the demo (waiting for my copy of FM to arrive here is the USA) and I had an awesome goal last night in my Brazilian State Championship game. A strike by former Nacional da Madeira ST Geufer hit the crossbar, bounced down off the pitch, back up in the air and then tapped in by another striker (Thiago Silva, I believe). The best part was that after diving to try to save it, the keeper looked like he had lost the ball and was turning around to find it and dove to make the last-ditch effort save as the finish was applied. It was the best goal I've ever seen.

Some of the goal mouth action has been fantastic. World class saves onto the bar, coming back down only for someone else to smack the ball against the post, as I wonder how on earth I just survived!

Also loving it when my forward shots, and the ball hits the post and rolls on the line and then over. Russian linesman? Not required :)

Archived