where can i pre-order this

i have a kind of problem i want to pre-order the game for psp but i live in america and every british site i go onto doesnt allow me to ship the game to the states. I know there might be some people selling it on ebay in a couple of weeks but i cant wait that long lol. Is there any site that you know that will ship over to the states if you do please reply to this post and thank you.

i have a kind of problem i want to pre-order the game for psp but i live in america and every british site i go onto doesnt allow me to ship the game to the states. I know there might be some people selling it on ebay in a couple of weeks but i cant wait that long lol. Is there any site that you know that will ship over to the states if you do please reply to this post and thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Medion:

I'm pretty sure that ChoicesUK ship to the states? The same goes for Amazon UK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea definately, Amazon and Choices do.

Archived