who is top of the league

well here is a shocker.

Everton top of my league 10 points clear in Feb !!! :o:o:o come on SI, what have you done ? united and liverpool currently lying 8th and 10th, has someone programmed a little bias to other teams hmmmmmmm ;)

anyone else finding some teams are fairing better than others ?

Are you playing as a team in the Premier League ?

Reason I ask is that if not the default will be no detail and in FM08 this used to mean results were calculated by team reputation rather than player quality (doesn't explain why Everton are top though!)

I am playing as arsenal, and true to life, they are spluttering with results, in 3rd, but miles behind chavs and toffees ! Wolves are 2nd in Championship, but they have one of my starlets on loan who is scoring for fun !

and man city are buying anything that is valued over £10M and has two legs !! :p

well here is a shocker.

Everton top of my league 10 points clear in Feb !!! :o:o:o come on SI, what have you done ? united and liverpool currently lying 8th and 10th, has someone programmed a little bias to other teams hmmmmmmm ;)

The conspiracy theory goes. 1% of copies they send out Everton and Brighton has favor in the code, its Paul Collyer and Marc Vaughans favorite tems. But fear not agent Mulder is on the case and will get to the bottom of it.

BTW, is Marc Vaghan still lead programmer for the FM series?

Mid feb in my game wolves are 2nd in the championship 3 pts behind reading who have a game in hand

prem top 4

Man Utd

Liverpool

Arsenal

blackburn

EPL

Manu

Arsenal

Chavs

Scouser

nothing new in the end !!! Everton had a shocker !:eek:

well here is a shocker.

Everton top of my league 10 points clear in Feb !!! :o:o come on SI, what have you done ? united and liverpool currently lying 8th and 10th, has someone programmed a little bias to other teams hmmmmmmm ;)

Maybe because Paul & Oliver are Everton fans :D

Man Utd won the prem, Arsenal won the CL, Newcastle won the FA cup. I think chelsea won the carling cup. So pretty realisitic with the exception of Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea. Seriously though, you never know whats going to happen, if someone showed you the league table as it is now back in august, would you have claimed Hull's position as unrealistic?

Archived