FM LIVE Beta 2d match engine for FMH PSP?

After playing FM LIVE beta the past week, one element i could see being used for the PSP version is the 2d match engine

the 2d match engine seems very watered down and stripped from the full version which makes me think that it could be suitable for the PSP version

personally, i would love to see a 2d engine for the psp game, its all its missing, i like the fact its quick etc to set up, with no complicated tactics with a million options like the PC version, but i feel it would fit in perfect with the game

i know si would like to add a 2d match engine, but the psp has not been abel to handle the processing power for the full version, with what appears a watered down version for FMLIVE being used, could it be possible that they could use that?

After playing FM LIVE beta the past week, one element i could see being used for the PSP version is the 2d match engine

the 2d match engine seems very watered down and stripped from the full version which makes me think that it could be suitable for the PSP version

personally, i would love to see a 2d engine for the psp game, its all its missing, i like the fact its quick etc to set up, with no complicated tactics with a million options like the PC version, but i feel it would fit in perfect with the game

i know si would like to add a 2d match engine, but the psp has not been abel to handle the processing power for the full version, with what appears a watered down version for FMLIVE being used, could it be possible that they could use that?

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Just to clarify - the match engine used in FML is the same as that in FM PC (ie. its not cut down).

The FML match engine is a 'work in progress' incidentally as its using the match engine from FM08 which is still in development (FML has been a very useful way of road testing the match engine in user vs user matches to an extent which simply wasn't possible previously).

The available tactics differ slightly simply because of the user interface supplied to the user.

Archived