Someone please help - i still can't play !!!

Hi all

11 hours to eventually get it to accept my code on Friday with all of you!

Then I spent ages trawling through here to find that I needed to install direct x and the patch cos I had the facegen error.

I followed that and every recommended action. I now apparently need to check my graphics and drivers but I don't know how to do this. Sticky says check the manufacturers website? My PC was custom built and no doubt doens't have one thing or the other.

I also have the most up to date everything I thought so why won't this damn game run!!!

How do I find my graphics and drivers and then how do I update them!

I have had every issue that seems to be reported here. You guys it seems are playing the game and I hope it's good.

If someone can help me actually play the game I'd be eternally grateful.

Even enquired with HMV over a refund who refused as they say there is nothing wrong with the game I just need to update my system to run it. Fair point but my system seems to have the latest everything.

My dads a Microsoft Engineer and built the thing. He is on holiday so I can't ask him or wait 10 days for him to get back to play it.

It's killing me!!!

Hi all

11 hours to eventually get it to accept my code on Friday with all of you!

Then I spent ages trawling through here to find that I needed to install direct x and the patch cos I had the facegen error.

I followed that and every recommended action. I now apparently need to check my graphics and drivers but I don't know how to do this. Sticky says check the manufacturers website? My PC was custom built and no doubt doens't have one thing or the other.

I also have the most up to date everything I thought so why won't this damn game run!!!

How do I find my graphics and drivers and then how do I update them!

I have had every issue that seems to be reported here. You guys it seems are playing the game and I hope it's good.

If someone can help me actually play the game I'd be eternally grateful.

Even enquired with HMV over a refund who refused as they say there is nothing wrong with the game I just need to update my system to run it. Fair point but my system seems to have the latest everything.

My dads a Microsoft Engineer and built the thing. He is on holiday so I can't ask him or wait 10 days for him to get back to play it.

It's killing me!!!

Ok.

Go to:

Start >> Run.

Then type in dxdiag.

Then go to the display tab, and tell me your graphics card (its on the left hand side).

Thanks.

Archived