Patrick Kluivert

Where is Patrick Kluivert???!!! I know he has no club.

He is a trainer at AZ Alkmaar, but he is still waiting for a nice club to give him a contract as player

But he is gone in FM09!! and that's a shame!! he is still the topscorer of the dutch national team.

Please SI added the dutch legend back in the game in patch 9.02 :-)

• 3 months later...

I tried to sign Ronaldo for Chelsea, he turned me down! The bastard! I give all the old legends a go in my reserves, Juninho Paulista just left. I even contemplayed signing Rahdi Jaidi a while ago, but I never liked him anyway. I think I'm just addicted to signing players!

I tried to sign Ronaldo for Chelsea, he turned me down! The bastard! I give all the old legends a go in my reserves, Juninho Paulista just left. I even contemplayed signing Rahdi Jaidi a while ago, but I never liked him anyway. I think I'm just addicted to signing players!

whoa hold up Rahdi Jaidi for Chealsea are you out of your head was has he ever done in football sign him for like Yeovil or somthing not for Chelsea jeez

Dont think it would be possible to add him in the editor as it wont let you use the required minus numbers.

ie work rate -4

:D

And true as well.

iirc he a is youth coach at AZ but he doesn't have a contract, he is just there for his practical part of the Coaching course he is following.

In his day he was unreal, his career kinda disapeared after he got done for manslaughter and there were the allegations that he had raped someone. But what a player he was, especially to keep the likes of ruud out of the national team:D

Both of these items (manslaughter and rape) were in his Ajax period, while he did very well after his transfer to Barca (from AC Milan). And for the rape case he never got convicted because lack of evidence.

Also in the golden years of Kluivert, he played with Dennis Bergkamp for Euro 2000 and WC98 while Ruud suffered two heavy injuries. Since we missed out on WC2002, Euro 2004 was the first major tournament for Ruud as a starter, while Kluivert didn't play a single minute that tournament (and he was assigned the NO9 jersey).

Both of these items (manslaughter and rape) were in his Ajax period, while he did very well after his transfer to Barca (from AC Milan). And for the rape case he never got convicted because lack of evidence.

Also in the golden years of Kluivert, he played with Dennis Bergkamp for Euro 2000 and WC98 while Ruud suffered two heavy injuries. Since we missed out on WC2002, Euro 2004 was the first major tournament for Ruud as a starter, while Kluivert didn't play a single minute that tournament (and he was assigned the NO9 jersey).

Well wikipedia has certaintly corrected me;)

Kluivert is still looking for a club. He only wants to go to an European sub-top team. That said, he will be looking for a club for the next decade.

In my game, Marcelinho Carioca, 36 years old and capped 9 times for Brazil, went to De Graafschap. I don't think that's realistic. So I don't want to see Patrick Kluivert joining a club like FC Dordrecht in my game and I think it's good SI didn't include him as a player.

Archived