Question for ANYONE from SI to answer.

MODS PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE OR DELETE THIS UNTILL SI HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION.

I have not been able to play my second friendly due to the game freezing when i click to enter the game from my tactic screen, i have tried many times but end up having to close it all down.

Before i take the game back to the shop for a full re-fund will this be fixed in the next 24 hours? please dont say you dont know when the next patch will be released as that is a managers answer really.

Just so you know i am not alone in the fact that im not able to play this game and its sat here gathering dust (so to say) with the receipt on top of it.

Thank you

Lee

Given that the error is not common it's not certain that a patch will fix it. It sounds to me more like an issue with your local machine. I'd definitely suggest that you raise a ticket with our customer service group and go through the issue in detail with them.

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK

I'd suggest that it's unlikely that a patch will be available within the next 24 hours to be honest, but that may not be accurate as I've not spoken to anyone at SI today.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Craig/Torres

Its when ive picked my team and done the tactics, you then press to procede to the match and it freezes, ive left it hanging there for an hour just to be sure it wasnt me being inpatient :(

i dont want to take the game back as like many ive waited for the game to come out, i bought it when the installation problems where ok to avoid my head exploding :eek:

2. The game freezes when I select 'Submit Team' or try to 'Continue' the game when in a match.

• Potential workaround:
    - Run the game in Windowed Mode or a lower resolution
  • To do this:
    - Go to the Preferences screen ('Options' -> 'Preferences').
    - Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.
    - Under 'Display Mode' select "Windowed" and confirm your changes.
    - We are currently collating information from users about this problem so that we can investigate this further.

It is also worth installing the patch

Thank you Matt i appreiciate (sp) you taking the time do answer me.

My PC is quite high spec, intel dual 4gig ram cant remember my graphics card but it plays crysis fine.

Ill do a clean up of any un-needed stuff i have and see how it goes.

Cheers

Lee

2. The game freezes when I select 'Submit Team' or try to 'Continue' the game when in a match.

• Potential workaround:
    - Run the game in Windowed Mode or a lower resolution
  • To do this:
    - Go to the Preferences screen ('Options' -> 'Preferences').
    - Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.
    - Under 'Display Mode' select "Windowed" and confirm your changes.
    - We are currently collating information from users about this problem so that we can investigate this further.

It is also worth installing the patch

Well knowing it is a problem makes me feel abit better, atleast they maybe working on it, i have patched the game to 9.01.

ill try the above thank you frazt

Well knowing it is a problem makes me feel abit better, atleast they maybe working on it, i have patched the game to 9.01.

ill try the above thank you frazt

I had the same problem after installing the patch. The game froze after team talk and opp instructions and did so when reloaded several times.

However, I got round it by going on holiday for 1 day (not ideal I know) - since then I've not had any problem with freezing on any other matches. Touchwood it doesn't happen again!

Hope this helps. :)

Archived