Its the little things in life....

That make you smile.

Anyhow, during my FM careers i manage Rangers almost 100% of the time as they are my RL team and i just dont like to see them lose if im managing another team.

Anyhow, as a result of this i usually end up with 16+ players called for international duty every now and then, and when im on a nice little run like i am in my 09 game (undefeated in the league and just won the 1st old firm game 2-3) i like to watch the international matches.

One thing i noticed from previous editions is that the game will say that "X manager was in the stands and is thought to have been watching X player"... But if you just wanted to see your national team play the game couldnt quite get its head round it and said "X manager was in the stands... but the media are clueless as to why"

Well i just watched Scotland beat Iceland 1-0, thanks to one of my players (Thomson) and after the match the report said...

"Rangers boss Dougy Marshall was spotted in the stands..... Marshall is thought to be a fervent patriot who likes to see his country play whenever his busy work schedule allows"

Nice touch SI, one of the many small features that really add to the game.

Anybody else noticed something like this that adds that extra little personal touch?

i quite like it when the news tells you that the fans were singing your name after winning a trophy. although i dont like it as much when they sing it after my first competitive game in charge at man utd!!

Archived