well what can i say better and better no more sex

year after year you guys realy make my year

after being up neary all night getting well into this

this has been better than sex .just love the transfer rumours

now this is the game what realy turns me on

keep up with this fantastic work you are doing

really appreciated

I can think of lots of things better than FM, sex is right up there, so is the feel of new sheets on the bed and Lego. I worry about people who think FM is better than sex.

Lego?? :eek: If you worry about people who think FM is better then sex, I'd say you don't get enough sex! :p I have a very demanding missus (she only demands one thing though); I have to, er, 'put her to sleep' so that I can sneak out of the bedroom for a good long sesh while she snoozes in the post-coital state. Everyone satisfied; I'm a master of compromise, me. :D

What about sex with lego whilst playing FM?

I don't think it would work. I once "impressed" my wife with a pair of Lego glasses I had made (I thought they were brilliant, but quite sore to wear), I might try and make a pair of Lego pants and see if that floats her boat.

• 4 weeks later...
Imagine michaelowen's girlfriend found out what she said.... He'd have no choice but to play FM ahahah!!!

Plus if the sex is bad, ther are many books and online website that give a helping hand ^^ I got your back mate!!!

You can have his back...stay away from mine...

Sex??? I wish i could get into my bed to get some but i cannot get in as my 2 young daughters occupy my half so i have no choice but to play FM 09!!!!

I read up to the part which said '2 young daughters' and nearly fell off my chair in shock :eek:

Then i read the rest of the sentence and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief... phew

As to the OP, i think you may be doing something wrong dude.

You see...playing Football Manager is very much like...making love...to a beautiful woman.

You take a while to start up, setting the foundations, thinking up the ideal tactic to get the glory of a job well done. After some preperaration and sweet talk, you get down to the nitty gritty. This will be the biggest hour and a half of your life, and you're hoping it isn't over within 10 minutes.

When you fail to meet expectations during proceedings, you can't possibly figure out why you're not scoring, why the little man isn't popping into the right spaces.

You keep faith though, and eventually you're rewarded with a last gasp climax. You hit the back of net, bang it's in, and it's all over.

You relax and savour the moment. You may choose afterwards to again say some words (if you do, it's probably best not to criticise after such a victory), but you know you've got to do it all over again next weekend.

Do we really need another FM or Sex thread? I feel a little uncomfortable about it since we have a large number of 13-15 year olds on this board. Besides, it's a bit like saying "which is better, your car, or cornflakes?" I mean, my car is useful, but it doesn't fill me up in the mornings.

Do we really need another FM or Sex thread? I feel a little uncomfortable about it since we have a large number of 13-15 year olds on this board. Besides, it's a bit like saying "which is better, your car, or cornflakes?" I mean, my car is useful, but it doesn't fill me up in the mornings.

Daddy or Chips?

Archived