Two features that i do not know when they will appear

So, i know that there have been two new features added to the game, adding new leagues during game play and the manager(you/me) being able to choose what type of feeder club to have...i played during the week end(and i must say that the game looks extremely good and improved)and during three seasons at barcelona(wanted a big club to have a greater view of the new features), i never saw anything(any news/button in the menu)where i could add a new league...also, during the spell at barca(where in 3 years i won two internal titles and two CL cups-with 2 Intercontinental cups)and the owner never asked me what type of feeder club i wanted(cause i like clubs that have a better reputation and good youngsters-cause my saves and clubs are based on youngsters)....so SI/SEGA(or anyone who knows)i would like to know these things:when can i add new leagues and when will the board ask me about the type of the feeder clubs(cause i think that with 2 Spain/CL/Intercontinental titles i got "loved" enough....anyone with an answer?

I don't think its possible to add a new league while playing. You have to do it when you start the game.

But the choosing of a specific feeder club is in the game, but you have to get the board to like really well and have confidence in you.

Since you're in season 3, I don't think it will be too long before you can choose it. To get a new feeder club you have to go in to 'Manager' -> Barcelon(the team you are playing as) -> 'Boardroom'. Then ask for a new feeder club.

i know how to get a feeder club, i know how fm works(i play it for 10 years now)...but in the feature lists there are these two(adding leagues during game play and the type of the feeder club)...and those two i never saw during the seasons(cause all the others-ALL the others-i have saw)

i thoroughly searched what you said devilish, and yeah, your(unfortunately)wright...its only on handheld...s***s:( would have been great to have them on the pc version too...but with me, being "loved" by the boardroom...what more would they want?anyway, thanks for your help...got my much needed answers;)

i thoroughly searched what you said devilish, and yeah,

your(unfortunately)wright...its only on handheld...s***s:( would have been great to have them on the pc version too...but with me, being "loved" by the boardroom...what more would they want?anyway, thanks for your help...got my much needed answers;)

And choosing the type of feeder club you want has been in since 08. I think it depeneds on your reputation and/or how long you've been at the club.

And choosing the type of feeder club you want has been in since 08. I think it depeneds on your reputation and/or how long you've been at the club.

Precisely, it was 7 years before I was given a chance to pick the type f feeder club I wanted, I assume it will be longer still before you are allowed to suggest a specific club.

Archived