Registration Issues - Spain

Okay, I'm using latest patch (check image below):

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/48/spain1yc2.jpg

The problem I'm having is I'm not able to give Julio Baptista or Christopher Metzelder a number. I've had them on my B team since the beginning of the year. They are anixous to play (check image below).

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6671/spain2et2.jpg

You'll notice that their tabs aren't highlight. I can't do anything. It doesn't matter if I leave a spot open or not . . .

I tried searching the forums for a solution but I had no luck. All questions and answers pertained to previous patches. At this point I don't know what else to do. Hopefully, you see something I don't see. Thank you fr your time.

- Reo

Originally posted by Abs_UK:

in spain you can only register 25 first team members, what i normally do is assign b tem numbers and then move the players to the first team and can play them without any problems..

Yeah, I did that last year. Maybe I didn't assign them B numbers or something. However, during the January window, wouldn't I be allowed to assign them first squad numbers if I didn't give them B team numbers initially (at the beginning of the season)?

Copy that?

Originally posted by Abs_UK:

yes in Jan registration window you can assign them with first team numbers, but you would have to remove two other first team members first to be able to do that.

They don't highlight regardless. That's the issue I'm having . . .

See, even if I didn't remove two players, the tab on the left is supposed to highlight so I can swap players.

You know what I mean?

That's why I have arrows pointing to those tabs to the left of the players name. It doesn't allow me to swap players regardless if I open up spots or not. You'll notice all others players have that option available to them. Not Baptista and Metzelder though . . .

Check the images above. Thank you for trying though. It's appreciated.

It does look to me like they are registered for a different squad - are you sure they're not registered with the B team?.

If they are, remove their numbers from that squad, confirm it, then go back to the squad numbers for your A squad, and you should be able to remove two players and add these two.

Archived