WWSM Patch?

Can anyone confirm at SI or at least give a timeline of when the patch should be out for WWSM, game comes out in an hour and I dont even want to play if the patch is not out by then.

Thanks SI for making a great game! read the impressions and its been overwhelmingly positive except for WWSM customers, so hopefully you guys can redeem yourself and have a smooth release

Really WWSM is out in an hour?

I'm really in the dark. I'm in Canada, a Mac user and after spending days on this site the impression I have is that (1) the FM mac patch is out tomorrow (2)

WWSM will be out in a few weeks, By which time (3) there may or may not be a patch?

Maybe I'm thinking WWSM for Mac will be out in a few weeks but in fact the pc version is out tomorrow?

Either way, I'm confused. I do understand though why there's so little clarity from SI as, after all, they're pretty busy putting out other fires right now. I'm sure it will all become clearer when the dust settles over the next few days.

If anyone does know when a mac user in Canada might be able to download the game, just let me know, I'm desperate to give SI/Sega money from my Credit Card - just let me know when the hell I can do it ! :)

Supposed to come out 12:00 a its 11:04 on my computer clock

Do you always manage Canada as well as a Club? I always create 2 users, one for club and one for national, the I retire the national guy, apply for Canada with club guy and I get the job!.

Hopefully I can reverse Canada's disastrous showing in the qualifiers.

I don't think it comes out in an hour; the countdown on Steam claims it will be out in 1 day, 1 hour. Nevertheless, if ANYBODY from Sports Interactive has some information regarding the patch it would be much appreciated as there's no sense in getting too excited for a game that I'm not sure I'll actually be able to start a save on.

maybe, we WWSMers might get an upper hand since the WWSM patch code is still being worked on and maybe some issues that aren't addressed in the FM 9.0.1 will be addressed in the WWSM 9.0.1 !!

I know SI would not like the idea of ****ing all those Brits by their side by giving WWSM the advantage, but it might happen as well.

If not, from what I read from the forums, the FM 9.0.1 code is still Ronaldo; an injured wonder.

Archived