The end of Game Players beeing able to edit the database?

Veg

As I've read this anouncement at Evertons website:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/blues-sega-partnership.html

I'm pretty sure we soon will se the end of a database that the gameplayers will be able to edit... As the anouncement said: "As part of the arrangement with Sega, Everton's first team management will have exclusive access to the computer game's full database."

If Evertom are getting exclusive rights to acces the database I fear it would mean that the gameplayers won't get any acces to the Database. I hope my fear is wrong, but SI has had a drop in customer care over the last couple of years so I won't be shocked!

No-where in that article does it state or imply that they will have exclusive access to the database.

Obviously they are getting the right to interrogate the database for good players, just as you and I do.

No chance they will have total control over the database management.

Um, they have always had 'full access'. It's called buy the game, open the database. Anybody can do it, this is nothing more than the usual marketing rubbish.

There are far more expensive subscription services that do the same thing, this agreement just shows that official clubs etc are starting to give some credit to SIs researchers and the work they do in evaluating teams from all over the world. Well deserved IMO.

Hardly news to get your knickers in a twist over ;p

M

aren't the attributes created by average joe's though? because, for instance, i could work as say. colchester's researcher, give all there players +17 attributes and watch as everton sign them all?

I'm sure Everton aren't stupid enough to form their final opinion on FM's db.

Archived