8.02 patch and attribute stats

I just moved my laptop game onto my home system, which is running 8.02. Suddenly, the quality of my team has collapsed. Just looking at the top 15 players or so, 9 have lost steps in 20+ attributes in a single month.

What the heck is going on? Will it recover? I am so frustrated that I am considering pulling the plug on the game.

Took a look this morning, thanks. Discovered this at the end of a match session.

One thing that shows up in the thread is the mention that player progress in 8.02 appears to be slower, and young players who have gained see the biggest downward adjustments. The problem I have is my current squad is quite young, intentionally built to struggle and gain experience as a cohort.

IF improvements are now significantly slower, the whole concept behind my game has been trashed. Does anyone have any insight (existing thread?) into how long it will take to recover the sort of steps lost and continue upward progress.

I recognize that this would have happened to all players, but in this game, I am far more hurt by it than the average team.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

8.0.2 did readjust the attributes, yes. Please do a search to find the many previous threads and explanations. icon_smile.gif

I'm afraid it's a how long's a piece of string scenario. With the proper training and winning matches it shouldn't take too long to have them return to their peak. However, poor training and a drop in morale could lead to it being twice the length of time.

Archived