tactical assistance needed...

people never seem to be on the tactical part of this forum whenever im on...so im gona post here..attack me if u must

but i cant seem to solve the problem of there being too much space between my defence and midfield...iv tried puching by defensive line up, aswell as playing an anchorman at DMC...but still theres a large hole thats being exploited time and again

if anyone can give me a little help it'l b much appreciated :)

I just ignore it, and still seem to get good results.

I think the AssMan is just saying it to make him sound clever. I know his game. :cool:

:L uv got it sorted...iu duno...still seems im losin 2 or 3 goals every game...gets well annoyin...maybe il jsut have 2 try a different tactic :(

Yeah, it probably isn't a good idea to ignore but I can't seem to get rid of it either. It doesn't seem like a major issue to me, all my players look like they're in good positions and I can't see no gap.

I might sack the bugger. :D

My biggest piece of advice would be to keep checking your assistant managers comment during the game. He tells you what your team is doing wrong and suggests how to solve it.

Has brought me back from the dead a couple of times.

i have a quick fix for you... set all your players mentality individually.

all Midfield to normal

all defence -3 notches

all attack +3 notches

then you can be a little more generous with some positions... but keep the mentality quite close within a couple notches.

i get comments from my assistant that theres nothing to report.

Archived