Are you in the game?

So is anybody included in the database?

I am the goalkeeper for a Maltese 2nd division club. Mellieha. ( There are 2 keepers, I am the younger one)

Apparently i have decent aerial ability, i am very good at rushing out and quite brave. Not to happy about my other stats though LOL.

In the game I am also slightly shorter and heavier than in real life. In the game I also have a wage. Thats definatly an improvment on my real life situation.

So anyone else included maybe we can have an fm forum squad.

So is anybody included in the database?

I am the goalkeeper for a Maltese 2nd division club. Mellieha. ( There are 2 keepers, I am the younger one)

Apparently i have decent aerial ability, i am very good at rushing out and quite brave. Not to happy about my other stats though LOL.

In the game I am also slightly shorter and heavier than in real life. In the game I also have a wage. Thats definatly an improvment on my real life situation.

So anyone else included maybe we can have an fm forum squad.

do you mean actually physically putting yourself in with the editor, or someone with the same name,...

I think he means he is a real player and is in the game,not edited.

aaah right, i see.

thats amazing, a guy i went to school with plays for rangers reserves, Ross Harvey.

Sold him to greenock morton in my Rangers save. haha.

he probably wouldnt be too happy about that.

aaah right, i see.

thats amazing, a guy i went to school with plays for rangers reserves, Ross Harvey.

Sold him to greenock morton in my Rangers save. haha.

he probably wouldnt be too happy about that.

lol.

After one season ive already been released by my club and I got him with peterborough because i felt sry for myself

I must admit I havent checked this year (I am sure he is still there)but a player from Dundee utd was the brother of a good friend of mine,I did tell him he was in the game but as he had no interest in football and never asked things like value or stats he just said "thats nice"which was maybe a good thing.....

lol.

After one season ive already been released by my club and I got him with peterborough because i felt sry for myself

LOL I mean this can either feel good as you are in the game or very very bad at how you are rated,I am glad my football profession goes as far as watching match of the day and thinking I know best :)

Well yes im not rated in the game but then again this is malta. The level of football is pretty crap and anyway its not like those stats reflect me in real life, they are probably random.

Its not like they are sending scouts over to see me play lol

yeah i figured as much.

just wondered if maybe you were pleasantly surprised by your stats or found them insulting to your actual ability.

I watched a game once in malta,was a UEFA cup game,I was on holiday there and went to watch it with a friend,didnt enjoy it too much as some guy with a big drum was sitting right behind me :)

Yes here in malta its almost a tradition to have bands show up with drums and trumpets to support the teams. I agree its annoying.

A guy I went to high school with plays in a non-league Aussie side, and another guy I played in the same team as (albeit I was in under 14's B and he was in under 14's A) now plays for Genclerberligi in Turkey, and had a couple of national caps this year. Another guy my brother captained at U23 levels for a non-league side plays for the New Zealand national team.

Evertons reserve goalkeeper 'John Ruddy' went to school with him and we played in the same school team together from years 7-11, beleive it or not he only started playing in goal in year 10, always played centre mid for us and was actually very good, i remember him scoring a screamer from just inside the opposition half what a goal lol, now he is a very good keeper. Im sure he plays the FM series aswell.

are those stats accurate at all lol?

No. hehe.

In real life rushing out is actually a bit of a weakness of mine. I tend to hesitate when i have to decide weather to come out to intercept a pass or cross. My handling is also quite suspect and my kicking is hit and miss.

On the other hand im told I have pretty good reflexes and "aerial abilty". Im usually hard to beat in one on ones and i am brave.

A guy I went to high school with plays in a non-league Aussie side, and another guy I played in the same team as (albeit I was in under 14's B and he was in under 14's A) now plays for Genclerberligi in Turkey, and had a couple of national caps this year. Another guy my brother captained at U23 levels for a non-league side plays for the New Zealand national team.

Bruce Djite?!?!

I gather James Pinnock posts in these forums. Who, I hear you ask? None other than the former Margate and Gillingham youth player. Yes, I was relatively excited. I was the only one who was though. :(

I played in the same team that Jon Harley used to play for (though not at the same time).

I play for a Hong Kong 3rd Division team but unfortunately the team or me aren't on FM (i'm currently playing FM08). I used to go to school with Steve Elliott (Bristol Rovers), Lewis Hamilton (Lewes) and i used to play with Marcus Tudgay (Sheff Wed)

My mate was in the Gt. Yarmouth side a few years ago (MC) and I brought him for Spurs for a laugh.

After a month he started kicking off in the game as he thought he should be in the 1st XI !!!!

I had to fine him and sack him for his unprofessional outburst!

I think he had passing 10.....

I went to an academy with a player who apparently went on to play for Galatasaray. Can't remember his name... I also played in the same college team as Lomano Lua Lua.

I used to create myself in the game, trying to be as accurate as possible by including a high injury proneness. Which was pointless, as I was always injured on the game and irl :(

I've been in it the last few years but haven't bought the new game yet, can anyone check?

Craig Brown, age 23 (29.04.85), scottish, midfielder

cheers

I checked on my game and the 2 craig browns i found are both english.

I am running on a huge database but you might be availavle if I loaded all scotish players.

Archived