Too low amount of shoots

...does anybody else notice this?

I was very happy when I saw that number of clear chances are tone down from FM 2008, but in general amount of total shots are very low and not realistic comparing to RL!!!

I played about 15 games and checked every single match stats for me and for other teams in same league (so it's 15*10 fixtures=150 matches)...and definetly my conclusion is that amount of shots is too low!!!

...does anybody else notice this?

I was very happy when I saw that number of clear chances are tone down from FM 2008, but in general amount of total shots are very low and not realistic comparing to RL!!!

I played about 15 games and checked every single match stats for me and for other teams in same league (so it's 15*10 fixtures=150 matches)...and definetly my conclusion is that amount of shots is too low!!!

probaj da ti vezni igrači igraju duge lopte prema napadacima, napadaci neka budu targetmen... a napadace cesto stavljaj na push forward...

Taktika malo drugacije radi nego na fm08

-sorry for lang~

probaj da ti vezni igrači igraju duge lopte prema napadacima, napadaci neka budu targetmen... a napadace cesto stavljaj na push forward...

Taktika malo drugacije radi nego na fm08

-sorry for lang~

Hmmm...ok probacu...mada vise volim kad usvojim short passing...

...ali svejedno mi se cini da je generalno i u drugim mecevima (AI) tako kad pogledam.

Archived