After all the trouble having a great time..

Like alot of you guys I had a hell of a time getting the game installed but had some game time yesterday and just lost around 8 hours of my life today :)

There has been a bit of talk about what is good and bad but here are my thoughts thus far..

Good.

I love the 3d engine it just adds that little bit more.

the assistant manger feedback in game is great,love it.

the skin is also great much better than last years.

I have played this game since cm97/98 and this is the most engrossing where I feel in total command,great stuff.

Ok now the bad.

Would be nice if on the 3D the crowds were visible,this does take something away from it.

Maybe press conference's didnt happen so frequently,it does get a bit boring and have now added to ass manager.

Seems to be a bit to many injuries...I mean is every team west ham? :)

After(like I said before)the nightmare that was installing and after this the game freezing(seems to be fine now that I run it in window mode with threading off)I am well chuffed,started as QPR and signed a few good players including "sears"(sorry west ham fans seems I took 1 of the few fit players from your squad).

This is a game that SI can be proud off and well done to them,It could use maybe a couple of hotfixes but alot better than last years release and I would say 1 of the best so far in the series.

Archived