Injury's AGAIN

Chelsea have 8 injuries in real life. You need to manage your players better. If the fall below 80% during game time then substitute them. DOn't bring them back from injury unless they are around 90% or higher.

Hope this will fix your injury worries

I have to agree - ive got the fully patched game, and im not getting as many injuries as I had with the patch, but the injuries im getting are very long, not one of my players has been injured for less than a month.

IVe currently got 5 players out injured for over a month out of a first team squad of 22. Out of all of my 'wishful' first 11 only 2 players havent been injured so far this season, and its only the 10th december!

And ive played another game - and ive got 2 players out again, 2 months and 1 month. Which means out of a squad of 22, thats 7 that are out for 1 month +.

And before you say it, ive got 13 coaches with 7 stars in each category, I havent ramped up the training at all, its at standard, and all of these injuries occur during matches.

I never play a player starting a match at less than 95% fittness and all of my first team have low to middle 'injury proneness' because I checked the editor before i started this game.

And ive played another game - and ive got 2 players out again, 2 months and 1 month. Which means out of a squad of 22, thats 7 that are out for 1 month +.

And before you say it, ive got 13 coaches with 7 stars in each category, I havent ramped up the training at all, its at standard, and all of these injuries occur during matches.

I never play a player starting a match at less than 95% fittness and all of my first team have low to middle 'injury proneness' because I checked the editor before i started this game.

13 coaches, :D ever heard of over training?

I'm guessing your players can't wait for a match so they can get a rest:D

You're supposed to temper training to suit pre season etc, not run a SAS training course.

HAHA...

No - i employed 9 new coaches to get 7 stars in each area, but the 5 existing coaches were too expensive to sack (Board wouldnt let me) and thus I have 13 coaches.

I hope your entire post was humerous because havin more coaches doesnt make the training harder on the players.

And, ive played another match and guess what - thats another player out for 2 months.

Thats 7 players out for more than 2 months and 2 players out for 3 more weeks - its getting a little ridiculous now.

HAHA...

No - i employed 9 new coaches to get 7 stars in each area, but the 5 existing coaches were too expensive to sack (Board wouldnt let me) and thus I have 13 coaches.

I hope your entire post was humerous because havin more coaches doesnt make the training harder on the players.

And, ive played another match and guess what - thats another player out for 2 months.

Thats 7 players out for more than 2 months and 2 players out for 3 more weeks - its getting a little ridiculous now.

If you genuinely think it's nothing you are/aren't getting wrong, then post in the bugs forum and be prepared to upload your save game if they ask for it.

Just to clarify, you are patched?

It's not a continued game from beta?

It's a game you started after installing the patch?

I seem to get my injuries back and then it injures the same amount of players that just came back so I constantly have 5 players injured. Playing in the A-League with the squad being limited to 23 men, 5 constant injuries is a real pain. But its the same for all the teams not just me. Still I think there are too many injuries.

HAHA...

How have you managed to employ so many coaches above the normal 8, after which the Board block any more deals. Does this rule not apply in FM09?

Archived