On Vege ov suicide.....

hi all,

1st ov all id like to say "fm2009"....what on earth av u done!!!! jesus christ wot a ball ache!! after 2 days ov messing around i finally got the damn thing up n running...(or so i thought) i picked my team, bought a few players, did my training n wa ready to hit my 1st pre season....then hit play match....then that wa it!!! it cleared my page back to my normal page with all my shortcuts on it. its safe to say im a computor novice, and dont know jack about um. i just wana play the game!! ive loaded it up through this steam malarky, so any suggustions on wot it could be, ive downloaded every bloody thing ive been told to, some taking overt a hr!!! somebody please help b4 i kill me and my "get over it" wife..i dont know wot graphics card i av either....

thank u

martin:confused::confused:

I h8 txt tlk :mad:

You are not the only one. I'm not even English, but it still hurts me to see the language butchered like that.

Have humanity really reached a point where people are now so lazy that they can't even be bothered to type a few extra letters on their keyboard to create actual words.

I am really not sure why you guys bother to answer the OP's question,I hate text chat,I really loath it but if poster's keep answering there question's it wont stop.

I post on alot of gamming forums and will never answer a poster's question unless they at least put in the effort to type English so someone can help them without having to decepher there post,also maybe mods closing the threads as it is against the rules would help cut this out.

Archived