The J-League

I know not many people care for it but back in the dayss of championship manager 0304 i had maybe the most successful time of my management career at a club known as Sanfrecce Hiroshima. Who the hell are they??? Well back in those days they were a lowly struggling J-League 2 side (Japanese league, for all those incompetent people).

Roll on football manager 2005 and suddenly Japan seem to be missing from the asia section of the league selection list.

My question to you SI is, will there ever be a return of the J-League as there are leagues like the australian Hyundai league and the South African Leageus that no-one cares much for managing in.

(P.S. the J-League happens to be the most popular league in asia and japanese teams seem to dominate the asian champions league.)

(Plus Arsene Wenger managed there so you know its popular;))

• SI Staff
My question to you SI is, will there ever be a return of the J-League as there are leagues like the australian Hyundai league and the South African Leageus that no-one cares much for managing in.

Bit harsh there as there are a lot of people who like managing in Australia and South Africa.

At the moment it's unlikely that the Japanese league will feature in Football Manager but who knows what may happen in the future

the thing is guys.... if u look at the editor the all-most big jap clubs in 2nd div i think so that seems odd.... urawa reds 2 neway 100% and they one of the big teams... gotta b a way of swapping the 2 divs over no?

there def a way neway... like germany team ssssh hehehehehe

Archived