Are you scared of making changes?

When playing your real life supporting club (in my case Liverpool) are you sometimes reluctant to let players go?

I seem to hit a stumbling block in letting some of my stars go even though there are better options for me. I wish I didn't feel this way because it would make me a better player at this game as I am now.

I normally don't change a system for a player but I always seem able to when playing Crouch and Torres upfront. (They score bad fulls if you get it right)

I prefer to play the 4-1-4-1 as Liverpool seem to play in real life but lately Crouch is on fire.

Any one else feel its difficult to let your players leave or change things around a bit?

In a way yes. I'm currently playing as the team I support, Sunderland. On the game Jones isn't all that great but in real life he's one of the most exciting players we've had at Sunderland in a while and looks like he has bags of potential.

Because of that I wont sell him on FM, even though he's playing a bit carp and there are blatently better strikers out there.

Well I'm a Derby County fan and, even though I haven't managed Derby this time round, I can say without hesitation that I would have no problem whatsoever with getting rid of the entire squad apart from Giles Barnes, but that is because he is good anyway so it would hardly be sentiment!

Sometimes, yes. I'm currently playing as Sheff Wed, the team I support. Im in the Prem now and Tudgays contract is about to run out, he's currently paid 11k a week but wants 34k, Im worried I might actually cave in but 34k is way too much for him.

Archived