Editor!

I have installed FM 09 on my comp and verified via steam but cannot seem to find the editor or any other game file (apart from those personal one's i.e. tactics, saved games etc.

My two questions are, 1, where can i find the editor and programme files (not located in C:Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 09 and 2, why do have i got to log onto steam before i can play the game?

Is this the way i have to continue?

I have installed FM 09 on my comp and verified via steam but cannot seem to find the editor or any other game file (apart from those personal one's i.e. tactics, saved games etc.

My two questions are, 1, where can i find the editor and programme files (not located in C:Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 09 and 2, why do have i got to log onto steam before i can play the game?

Is this the way i have to continue?

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

There is the Editor. Had same problem myself trying to find it. Assumed progress over the years was meant to make things easier but you always have to ask before you find anything but that's not the way it should be.

PS Anyone else find their PC runs slower since installing FM via Steam?

Archived