I still havent played a match! SORT IT OUT

After all the problems with installing the game i now have another problem, every time i submit team for a match, black screen, crashes and i cant do anything unless i task manager and end task!

what do i do and what is going to be the next problem in this ever increasing pile.

Sort it out SI, i have had the game over 48 hrs and still havent played a game, i fear legal action maybe taken against you as really you are selling a product that doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hearing about all these issues and yet I haven't seen a single one of them. (I'm referring to the game issues with the game, not with activation). I can't help but wonder if the problem is with people's systems rather than with the game.

I'm hearing about all these issues and yet I haven't seen a single one of them. (I'm referring to the game issues with the game, not with activation). I can't help but wonder if the problem is with people's systems rather than with the game.

The comp its on was brought brand new 3 months ago and cost about 900 so its fairly top of the range (unfortunately not mine its my girlfreinds doesnt work on mine either and that is about 8 months old)

too many people are having the same problems for it not to be a fault with the game. its also nothing to do with spec of p.c or graphic cards. i had the same problem as wolvo plus locking up and crashing when going to the info screen on a month old £2k gaming p.c

Archived