Matchday

Just a couple of things:

- Is there any way to turn off both the 2D & 3D Match engines? I've turned off 3D, but still get the 2D firing up at the beginiing of a match, takes a minute or so. Would prefer for each match to start 'commentary only'

- Does anyone else have the commentary pause (for 10 seconds or so) every 15/20 minutes during the match, so 2/3 times a half?

Cheers

M

1. Yes, commentary only is still an option, you can select comentary only in the match options (on the left hand side of the match screen) where you have an option to view key highlights, full match, or commentary only.

2. I wouldn't know, as I play with commentary only :D

So you want the game to simulate a match without loading the match? lol

No, I don't think that's possible ¬_¬

I think that he meant that he meant that he didn't want the 3D/2D pitch popping up at the start of every match & having to switch back to commentary only all the time.

That's correct, on fm08 you'd make the change at your 1st match and it would start 'commentary only'. On fm09, you have to select 'commentary only' for every match & thus it has to load the engine up & this can slow down the whole experience. In short, I would like fm09 match to run like the early versions of cm, i.e. no game engine. cheers.

Archived