Player mentality sliders

I think this has been the most important addition in the development of SI football manger series. It adds such a new dimension to the game.

before if you replay games eventually the results will come your way (i'm thinking especially of CM99/00) Now it could just go down to a moment in the game.

Its interesting to see when a team responds well to you, that's when you know you've really built a team. I played one session (FM07) with IFK gothenburg, and just after we let in a goal, slide up to intense attacking mode, and we would get one back in the next three to five minutes. I played another session, many months after, and if i did that with my team, we'd let in another goal!

I think this has been the most important addition in the development of SI football manger series. It adds such a new dimension to the game.

before if you replay games eventually the results will come your way (i'm thinking especially of CM99/00) Now it could just go down to a moment in the game.

Its interesting to see when a team responds well to you, that's when you know you've really built a team. I played one session (FM07) with IFK gothenburg, and just after we let in a goal, slide up to intense attacking mode, and we would get one back in the next three to five minutes. I played another session, many months after, and if i did that with my team, we'd let in another goal!

Archived