My save so far as Accrington Stanley

I'm taking it easy so far, 8 games into League 2 and im in 7th position...woohoo, i'm predicted to come in 18th by the media...does anyone know how I can find out what position my board want me to come in?

On my board confidence in the Competiton section for the Coca-Cola league 2 it says "The board hope you enjoy the experience of participating in the Coca-Cola League 2"...not very helpful but i'm happy i'm doing better than what the media predicion is.

Also I have 4 loaned players and all of them individually are worth more than any one of my players so that helps alot.

So far so good and enjoying it, been watching the matches in 3D...very entertaining! Loving the game so far :)

I'm taking it easy so far, 8 games into League 2 and im in 7th position...woohoo, i'm predicted to come in 18th by the media...does anyone know how I can find out what position my board want me to come in?

On my board confidence in the Competiton section for the Coca-Cola league 2 it says "The board hope you enjoy the experience of participating in the Coca-Cola League 2"...not very helpful but i'm happy i'm doing better than what the media predicion is.

Also I have 4 loaned players and all of them individually are worth more than any one of my players so that helps alot.

So far so good and enjoying it, been watching the matches in 3D...very entertaining! Loving the game so far :)

That is their way of saying they don't even mind if you come bottom... so you're doing well!

Yeah, just enjoyed playing in League Two if you avoid relegation at least then they will be happy with you.

Wow...thats cool to know.

An interesting point is...earlier I was watching the Hull City Vs. Man City match and before kickoff they were talking about how Hull City came from the old 4th division and into the Premiership...I didn't know this as I don't follow Hull City BUT I was very very surprised, I didn't even know that before today. Seems like every other team in the lower leagues can dream of playing in the Premier league, thats what FM is for and i'm already thinking that with Accrington :D . But wow...Hull City have definetly built and built on themselves.

Archived