All these issues...

It's plain to see that there's a lot of issues with the game just from reading this forum. But are these issues like normal FM ones (you can work around them and just play the game for what is is), or do they really stop you playing the game?

I'm still deciding whether to buy this years one or not...

Well ive had the game for 3 days now and still not been able to play it.

Taken out the drm they seem to be busy messing around trying quick fix's were alot of cases arn't doing no good.

I wasn't to happy being told to do something and ending up with another problem and then being ignored on what to do about it.

You know your problems being ignored when you make a thread to look for others with the exact same issue and your thread is closed.

That sega ticket thing hasn't even been working.

Authentication might be a bit tricky with a pirate copy, though. Best buy it me thinks.

Or do I stick with 08 for now?

Well the games already out and cracked so nothing tricky.

First time ever ive had a issue like this with a game, i dont care if its the weekend they should of had this problem fixed already with people activating there game.

really is a joke when its easier to play the game if you download it illegally. Paid my money to play the game not sit in the forums all day waiting for a quick fix

The majority of complaints are about the activation system and the fact that some people's graphics cards aren't good enough to play in 3d. If you have a halfway decent graphics card and you get the game activated ok, then it's great. So far anyway.

There seems to be a lot of people just wading it and starting new threads without bothering to search or read though any posts.

There are fixes or workarounds for a lot of the common problems same as every year.

If you have a decent spec PC with an ATI Radeon or Nvidia graphics card and all your system updates and hardware drivers are up to date then it should work just fine.

If you don't already use Steam then it's much less hassle to activate it through Unilock (just remember to download and apply the 9.0.1 patch).

For me its a great game so far, loving the little changes in tactics, the 3d its ok, the press conferences are good(might get boring after a while...), the transfers were slightly improved(just slightly), etc etc...

Only thing that i still hate is the stats of some players being completely random, specially in Argentina :/ but this isnt new and probably wont be important for many people.

Go buy it!!!

There seems to be a lot of people just wading it and starting new threads without bothering to search or read though any posts.

There are fixes or workarounds for a lot of the common problems same as every year.

If you have a decent spec PC with an ATI Radeon or Nvidia graphics card and all your system updates and hardware drivers are up to date then it should work just fine.

If you don't already use Steam then it's much less hassle to activate it through Unilock (just remember to download and apply the 9.0.1 patch).

its not to do with pc spec. i spent £2k on a new pc a month ago and still had problems

Archived