Attackers and match ratings

Why does all my attackers get crap ratings during matches?

Average rating for my best striker at my Barcelona squad is at 6.62 and I am in february.

No matter what I do, their ratings stink.

As for matches, it seems REALLY difficult to score goals. I have not lost a match yet and have only drawn one match so far, so I am not complaining.

Just wondering why most of my matches end with me winning 1-0 and the goal being scored in the dying minutes of the match.

My squad has LOADS of shots on goal, both long shots and shots from within the box, but they keep shooting over the goal in over 90% of the times. I'll end up being friggin bald if this continues :)

Why does all my attackers get crap ratings during matches?

Average rating for my best striker at my Barcelona squad is at 6.62 and I am in february.

No matter what I do, their ratings stink.

As for matches, it seems REALLY difficult to score goals. I have not lost a match yet and have only drawn one match so far, so I am not complaining.

Just wondering why most of my matches end with me winning 1-0 and the goal being scored in the dying minutes of the match.

My squad has LOADS of shots on goal, both long shots and shots from within the box, but they keep shooting over the goal in over 90% of the times. I'll end up being friggin bald if this continues :)

Actually Eto is my best rated player ;)

Archived