saving ruins my form

does anyone else find that form takes a dramatic dip when you reload a game? i felt it used to happen a lot on the last few fm's and now ive reloaded my game where i played 6 won 4 drawn 1 lost 1 and all of a sudden ive lost the last 5 games, all since i last saved. coincidence? i think not.. anyone else experience this?

yeah i dont think its coded or anything intentional or anything like that im just despressed that what has started as a good season is quickly going down the pan! i was just wondering/hoping that it happened to other people

yeah i dont think its coded or anything intentional or anything like that im just despressed that what has started as a good season is quickly going down the pan! i was just wondering/hoping that it happened to other people

Well its happening to Phil Brown as we speak :p

Plenty of superstition in football.

I've always hated quitting the game when I'm on a winning run. Just in case the random elements are aligned just right. Don't want to reload to find it's all gone to ratsh*t. No evidence that this makes any difference, but then I don't quit those winning runs...

Tony

It's the bad runs that make the good ones so satisfying. I've never actually started a new game due to poor results. Though I have added a manager in the past to take back over the club after being (unfairly) sacked.

Archived