Football "Player"

I was talking with a mate the other day about whether Football "Chairman" would work.

I think there's a lot of scope and potential there, but maybe more as an option to FM than an entire game. Be the chairman rather than the manager and be as hands on or hands off as you wanna be.

I was talking with a mate the other day about whether Football "Chairman" would work.

I think there's a lot of scope and potential there, but maybe more as an option to FM than an entire game. Be the chairman rather than the manager and be as hands on or hands off as you wanna be.

I personally believe it would get boring very quickly, it is like being manager but having no influence on the squad, just making the budget changes at the beginning of the season

I personally believe it would get boring very quickly, it is like being manager but having no influence on the squad, just making the budget changes at the beginning of the season

Depends what kind o fa chairman you decide to be. Abramovic bought Shevchenko, and the Spanish Chairmen like at Real Madrid often get involved in choosing players. And a lot of managers leave salary negotiations with their chairmen.

Im guessing there would also need to be some kind of aspect to the game involving a Chairmans day-to-day business's outside of the club, to implement how much money you can plough into it. And the ability to sell your club and buy another.

Be interesting to sell man utd for millions, and plough all that cash back into lowly Blue Square South's Braintree Town.

Peirato try Lets Make a Soccer Team for PS2. Its quite a good game and you are both the chairman and manager of a club you create.

Archived