Changing Assistant Manager

not sure if there's a way to swap them... but perhaps if you offered a new contract to the one you don't want to be assistant manager a job in a coaching role that could solve it for you? or try offering the ass man that you want to be chosen to give you advice and feedback a new contract?

hope that helps

not sure if there's a way to swap them... but perhaps if you offered a new contract to the one you don't want to be assistant manager a job in a coaching role that could solve it for you? or try offering the ass man that you want to be chosen to give you advice and feedback a new contract?

hope that helps

Thanks for your quick response! I have tried offering the bad ass man a coaching position, but he is not interested. ”Bad ass man” is an excellent title, by the way.

Come on, SI, there has to be a way to do this, right?

e.

I'm assuming you appointed your new choice of assistant manager because you were unhappy with the one already in place?

If this is the case I would fire the assistant manager you don't want. You could always hire another coach if you wanted somebody in that role as well.

Archived