Tiny Man Of Match Annoyance.

im loving the game its brill, but and its only a tiny but, i just beat cheltenham 4-2 at home and it ended a 4 game no win streak which im very pleased about. Anyway 1 of my strikers who played the full 90 mins scored 2 and got an assist aswell, cheltenham brought a player on in the 78th min and he scored 2 goals for them. which player would u give the man of the match to when both players ended the game with a 8.1 rating??? surely it should be my payer for the extra assist but instead there player got the Man of Match award.

im not saying its a fault maybe he deserved it for getting 2 goals away from home i just want to know who else thinks my player should have got the man of match award.

Tough choice IMO, the other player scored twice in 12 minutes which maybe a factor?

It may also depend on other stats, like Goal to shots ratio, passes complete etc.

hmmm i checked that, my player had 7 shots 5 on target 2 goals, other player 2 shots only 2 goals. It doesnt matter ill just send 1 of my players with flu into the cheltenham camp the week before we meet again. :D lol

Archived