Mugged

Im sorry SI I have never had a problem before, but I feel completely annoyed to the point I want to take it back! (or snap it)

I love FM like most of us here but i cant get though to activate the game via phone, I dont have net on my PC and even the editor does not work ( I thought i could mess around in that while waiting for the problems to be resolved)

The demo worked fine and now I cant play the game i have purchased!

I dont want to complain as the team do so well and fm is awesome but i feel completely let down and dont know what to do!

What fifa manager like ? lol

• SI Staff
Im sorry SI I have never had a problem before, but I feel completely annoyed to the point I want to take it back! (or snap it)

I love FM like most of us here but i cant get though to activate the game via phone, I dont have net on my PC and even the editor does not work ( I thought i could mess around in that while waiting for the problems to be resolved)

The demo worked fine and now I cant play the game i have purchased!

I dont want to complain as the team do so well and fm is awesome but i feel completely let down and dont know what to do!

What fifa manager like ? lol

To help you, please can you call one of the Customer Services numbers below and an Operator will talk you through activation:

UK - 0871 010 8002

FR - 08 20 37 61 58

Archived