Right Click problem possible solution

Hey guys, I'm sure many of you mac users have been suffering the infernal right click problem. My friend is using a 6 month old laptop and we were playing together and he has the right click problem, i suggested using a usb mouse and this solved the problem. Sorry if this has been solved and accepted by all, but if anyone hasn't tried this this cleared it up for my mate. Other than that, lets keep our fingers crossed for our patch....

It´s a known issue, it's also known that you can play on the mac with a external two button mouse and that is the only solution for the right click issue until tomorrow when the patch is leleased.

I seem to be getting a very similar problem to this on my PC, has anyone come across this before? My game was working fine but now I have a severe issue with being able to click on anything with FM2009, most of the time I have to double click on things. I have tried re-installing but havent tried patch 9.1 as yet, will this resolve this problem?

Thanks!

It´s a known issue, it's also known that you can play on the mac with a external two button mouse and that is the only solution for the right click issue until tomorrow when the patch is leleased.

No it's not. You can go to preferences and select keyboard and mouse/trackpad and then click the secondary clicks button. You can then use two fingers to right click. No need for a mouse that way.

Archived