Activation

I was having problems activating the game, after 5 hours i finally managed it, lucky as i was within seconds of storming back to the shop i bought it from and getting a refund which i have never done with any game ever. Thought id look on the forum seeing if i was alone and low and behold its packed with people having the same problems, though by the looks of it im one of the lucky ones least i can play it now, and yes its a sweet game, but what i want to know is what complete idiot decided on this online activation system?! I dont think id be going over the top to say that this situation is going to put a heavy dent in the footballmanager fanbase, i love the games but i was so close to never buying another fm game again, and i defo wont again if the next installment has the same probs, fm you have been warned

rant fin.

a statement will be released tomorrow i believe from si and sega with regards to the problem that people have encountered over the weekend.

a statement is all well and good, but i have no illusions that i understand all the faceats of game design, but even a monkey could see that online/phone activation for a popular game is going to have major issues and is going to be more trouble than its worth!

Archived