Decisions, Decisions

I have read a lot of negative posts on here relating to the game and even the game with the new patch! I have yet to purchase football manager and I was wondering in everyone's opinion whether i should buy it? i know i wont be able to run 3d mode, but this doesnt entirely bother me!

Thanks

I would definitely get it! So far I would say its much better than FM08 and the only thing is whether the regens have improved. The early signs are promising so yeah definitely get it. :thup:

But you should check minimum spec and the list of graphics cards which work and make sure yours is compatible. I would also maybe have a browse around the bugs forum and in here to see what problems people are having so you have an idea of how to fix them should you encounter any.

I would definitely get it! So far I would say its much better than FM08 and the only thing is whether the regens have improved. The early signs are promising so yeah definitely get it. :thup:

But you should check minimum spec and the list of graphics cards which work and make sure yours is compatible. I would also maybe have a browse around the bugs forum and in here to see what problems people are having so you have an idea of how to fix them should you encounter any.

No problems for me.

I realise there have been some problems with activation etc for some people but as for the game its self I think the people complaining are just too picky. The slightest fault is blown up into a big problem, then everyone else who reads it joins in because they've noticed it. The problem not bothered them before but now someone has mentioned it its a big problem for them.

Seriously buy the game and patch it! you will love it!

Archived